Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Graduate Counseling


This guide will give you suggestions for specific library resources to consult in your Graduate Counseling work and research. Use the menu links to find more information about ACA Journals available through the JBU Library and services for distance students.

Databases for Journal Articles

Books and eBooks


APA Citation